Fulfilling the information obligations indicated in art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), there is indicating as following:
- The controller of Your personal data is Tomasz Palmowski, engaged in an economic activity under the name of VIEFORIT.COM Tomasz Palmowski based in Wieliczka, Rożnowska St. 94, 32-020 Wieliczka, NIP: 6832099644, REGON: 369855939, address for service: Poznańska St. 7/203, 30-012 Kraków, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
- Contact with the controller of your personal data is possible at the above-mentioned address or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 point 1 letter a), b), c) and f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e.:
- When You given consent to the processing of personal data;
- when it is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- when is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Organizer is subject;
- when it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Organizer or by a third party.
- Your personal data are processing in particular to:
- Enable to render electronic services and to proper use of E-Platform;
- Create and manage of Individual User Account and provide technical support;
- Handle complaints and objections sent to the Organizer by electronic means;
- Direct contact with the User for purposes related to the provision of services;
- Optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Organizer;
- Provide personal data to third parties cooperating with the Organizer;
- Ensure the safety of the providing services, including enforcing compliance with these Term and Conditions and detecting errors, preventing fraud and abuse;
- Conduct marketing activities;
- Proper provision of payment processing;
- Prepare statistics;
- Fulfill legal and tax obligations;
- Conduct court, arbitration or mediation proceedings;
- Archiving purposes.
- Data that may be collected by the Organizer while using the Platform include in particular:
- IP address;
- Date of birth;
- Name and surname;
- Country of residence;
- Data collected using cookies and similar technologies;
- User’s name;
- E-mail address;
- Data voluntarily provided by Users, placed on their Individual User Accounts;
- Data on made payment transactions.
- The Organizer gives the power to process of personal data to entities that support him in the provision of services. Entrusting data takes place on the basis of a lawful written agreement.
- Your personal data may be transferred to third countries including the USA, if the Organizer uses such tools as Google Analytics and in case of logging into the E-Platform via Facebook, Google+, Steam or similar websites.
- In order to properly service of the Platform, Your personal data may be transferred to authorized employees or associates but only when it would be necessary. The Organizer may also provide certain data to providers who serving the Platform, payment service and public authorities in connection with their proceedings.
- Your personal data are storage for the period depending of the purpose for which they are processed.
- Users of the E-Platform have the right to:
- Access to their personal data;
- Rectification or erasure of personal data;
- Lodge a complaint;
- transfer data.
For this purpose, please contact the Organizer using the means of communication indicated above.
- The Organizer shall within one month of receiving the request, provide the data subject information on actions taken in connection with the execution of the above-mentioned rights without any delay. The Organizer may extend the deadline by another two months due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests. Within one month of receipt of the request, the Organizer informs the data subject about the extension of the deadline, stating the reasons for the extension.
- The data subject may choose the form of communication with the Organizer (electronic or postal).
- If the Organizer does not act in relation to the request of the data subject, he shall immediately, not later than one month after receiving the request, inform the data subject of the reasons for failure to take action and the possibility of lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority and the other means of protection.
- Request the appropriate fee which includes administrative costs of providing information, conducting communication or taking another actions;
- Refuse to take actions.
- Platform Users have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made before its withdrawal.
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data means resignation from using the services offered by the E-Platform and deleting the Individual User Account.
- Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint to the Polish President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Providing personal data is voluntary. Creating a Individual User Account requires entering personal data specified in the form.
Personal data protection
- During the use of the E-Platform, including creating the Individual user Account and making payment transfers, the User will be asked to provide only the personal data which are necessary for proper use of the E-Platform. Personal data necessary for the proper use of the E-Platform are the name, surname, country of residence, date of birth, name of the User and e-mail address. The payment system provider may require other data necessary to authorize the transaction.
- Granting consent to the processing of personal data is necessary to create a Individual User Account. The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- All personal data provided by the User are treated as confidential and are not subject to the transaction, they will also not be transferred to third parties without the consent of the person to whom they belong, except for providing this data to payment system providers and other entities, if they have a legal basis, for example law enforcement agencies.
- The User has the right to access and change his personal data, as well as to other rights resulting from the applicable provisions of law.